22 August 2011

Revisiting Sun Tzu's Nine Grounds - This time Informatics meets Medicine.

Sun Tzu said, "The history has seen clumsy victories by hurried hands, but never a perfect win by wary hands."

I am afraid that my blog is becoming another proof of his claim. So I will change my strategy to seek speed rather than perfection.

Since the last update, I have been studying at a postgraduate programme of health informatics and learned a lot. I would like to put them into the context of The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

To begin with, I am going to revisit the "Nine Grounds". This time from the proximity to informatics to the very heart of medicine.

This is also a challenge one of my lecturers put on me by pointing out that I am still playing safe in the realm of health informatics.

OK, let's start diving into the hostile territory :)

Ray Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment